We are delighted to announce a new webinar series that RSK will be hosting with leading law firm, Ashurst, and leading sustainability consultancy, Sancroft. Join us on 1 July for the first event in the series, which will discuss how environmental social governance (ESG) can maximise and protect value through a sustainable recovery.
Date: 1 July 2020
Time: 11.15–12.00 BST
The first session of the series will be hosted by Lord Deben, founder of Sancroft, and will include expert views from panellists
- Ivaylo Dimov, ESG Integration services lead, Sancroft
- Warren Percival, Group Business Development Director, RSK
- Anna-Marie Slot, Global Environmental Social Governance Partner, Ashurst.
We plan to cover
- rethinking value: why ESG is critical to a sustainable recovery
- maximising value from distressed sales by focusing on ESG; embedding ESG into opportunity analysis
- the role of green finance and how to plan for future resilience and an orderly exit from stranded assets.
The webinar will be as interactive as possible. You can ask questions throughout the session or send questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reserve your place here.
This webinar is the first is a new series from RSK, Ashurst and Sancroft. Look out for more details on our future events coming soon.