The growing RSK group is excited to offer a series of new opportunities to join its expanding and talented human resources team. With a mission to provide outstanding services from an excellent working environment by being well-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic professionals, RSK is a sure-fire way to kickstart an exciting career.
Our friendly HR team are looking to welcome a:
- Compensation and Benefits Co-ordinator: who will support the people strategy for all reward and benefit activities with the aim of making them the best they can be.
- Recruitment Manager: who will focus on shaping and delivering the increasing recruitment requirements within our rapidly growing company.
- Recruitment Co-ordinator: who will focus on co-ordinating the recruitment activities across the company.
- Trainee Learning and Development Co-ordinator: who will work closely with the Learning and Development Coordinator across a broad range of areas, including the development and implementation of e-learning, administration of the Learner Management System and supporting in the coordination and delivery of classroom-based training.
- Apprentice HR Systems Administrators: who will provide administrative support as part of the HR Systems Team.
With over 15 acquisitions over the last financial year, and plenty more planned in the coming months and years, RSK welcomes applicants looking for a new challenge and ready to join a fast-paced team. We now have over 6,000 employees, more than 100 businesses, and a presence around the world so no two days will ever be the same! Candidates must be passionate about working with people and share the RSK ethos: despite being a rapidly growing business we are proud to be a business made up of individuals who support and care about one another.
We welcome both experienced human resources professionals looking to develop their careers, and enthusiastic self-starters ready to begin a new adventure. Click on the links above to read more and to see which position would suit you best.
Ready to join a forward-thinking business that prides itself in delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to environmental challenges? Apply today.