We are delighted to invite you to the second session in our sustainability webinar series partnering with leading sustainability consultancy, Sancroft, and leading law firm, Ashurst. On 15 July, our panel of experts will lead you on an interactive journey discussing how the Built Environment can help deliver a sustainable recovery.
Date: 15 July 2020
Time: 11.15–12.00 BST
The webinar will include expert views from panellists
- Joanna Gilroy, Head of Sustainability at Kier Group
- Dominic de Ville, Director at Sancroft
- Haydn Keen, Director at RSK
- Ellie Reeves, Counsel, Environment & Safety at Ashurst
- Sadia McEvoy, Counsel, Construction at Ashurst.
We plan to cover
- What is the post-COVID sustainability agenda?
- Influencing change.
- What practical steps can organisations take?
We look forward to making the webinar as interactive as possible and invite your questions. You can ask questions throughout the session or send them in advance to email@example.com.
You can reserve your place here. This webinar is open to anyone, so please feel free to forward the links to anyone you think may be interested.
This webinar is the second is a new series from RSK, Ashurst and Sancroft. Look out for more details on our future events coming soon.